Did you know?
3D Systems Asia-Pacific offer two post process finishing options for
Aluminum 6061 and 7075 materials.
1. Anodizing Aluminum is an electrochemical process in which an oxide
(anodic) layer is chemically applied to aluminum to alter the materials properties.
- Oxide layer is hard
- Increased corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Provides electrical insulation
- Acts as an excellent base for decorative finishes
- Parts can be dyed in a variety of colours
2. Electroless Nickel Plating is an autocatalytic chemical process that
deposits a nickel-phosphorous layer to an aluminum part.
We offer low-phosphorous electroless nickel plating.
- Corrosion protection and wear resistance
- Soliderability and increased hardness
- process creates an even coating on the part
- Leaves the brightest and hardest deposits
click here to find out more about our CNC machined parts service.