Rubber 3D Printed PartsMarch 3, 2021
Figure 4® RUBBER-65A BLK is a new “production grade” mid-tear strength elastomer featuring strength and durability, as well as being engineered for long-term environmental stability.
Developed by 3D Systems, this RUBBER-65A BLK material is specially formulated to address key customer needs for rubber 3D printed parts featuring production performance properties. With a Shore 65A hardness and high elongation at break, it’s the ideal solution for design validation or short-run end-use applications.
- Air /dust gaskets
- Seals and housings
- Vibration dampener and pipe spacers
- Grips and handles
- Soft-touch end-of-arm tooling
- Production performance properties
- Long-term stability
- Excellent compression set
- UL94 HB flammability test standards
- Eliminates the need for vacuum cast prototypes, saving time & money
For further details, see the service page.